PRODUCTS

1-800-456-1054

Proudly Serving West Texas Families
and Contractors Since 1979

Quality Name Brands
at the Best Available Prices

Sims Plastics is proud to carry the top names in PVC and plastic irrigation and septic systems, parts and supplies. Don't see the brand you're looking for? Ask us. We know every name in the business.


What are you looking for? We'll help you find it. We'll help you get it. Fast!

Water & Septic Tanks

Plastic & Chemical Pumps

Pipe Fittings Valves

Supplies

Cement & Primer

Irrigation Sprinklers

Sims Plastics - Your One-Stop Shop

We Proudly Represent

Sims Plastics is proud to carry top brand names at the best available prices, including high-quality PVC, plastic irrigation and septic systems, parts and supplies. Don’t see the brand you’re looking for? Ask us. We know every name in the business.

“If you need PVC, there is no other place worth going to. They have 98% of the parts you need, and they can order the other 2 %. Always helpful and knowledgeable.”

Richard Fischer

Just Around the Corner...

Sims Plastics has three convenient locations to serve you. Our trucks can deliver your order anywhere within a 20-mile radius of the store. We also offer shipping via local hotshots and freight carriers. We’ll get it to you right quick!

Stop in or let us ship to you directly — anywhere in the US!

MIDLAND

2700 W FRONT
MIDLAND, TEXAS 79701

Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM

432-684-7225

ODESSA

1101 W 42ND ST
ODESSA, TEXAS 79764

Monday - Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM

Sat: 8:00 AM – 12:00PM

432-368-5875

WACO

5636 FRANKLIN AVE
WACO, TEXAS 76710

Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM

254-776-5722

Join Our Team!

Sims Plastics is passionate about helping customers get the right solution for their project with the full attention and help of our friendly, dedicated staff. We believe in honesty and integrity, above all, and acknowledge that our employees are our most valuable asset. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us at 1-800-456-1054 or email us today.

Come Be a Part of Our Family!