Welcome to Your #1 source for Irrigation and Septic Supplies
Sims Plastics has been meeting the needs of oilfield, residential, commercial, government, wholesale and retail customers since 1979. Our massive inventory, broad selection, quality name brands, knowledgeable salespeople and friendly service personnel combine to make Sims your #1 source for irrigation and septic systems, parts and supplies.
Come on in—We’ve been expecting you!
Don’t forget to come visit us at:
BUILD A TOP-QUALITY SEPTIC SYSTEM USING TRUSTED COMPONENTS!
The unique structural design of ARC Chambers makes it able to handle any conventional leach field system challenge without sacrificing performance. The septic leaching chamber is a sturdy, lightweight polyethylene plastic unit that combines maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity. This combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity.
Norwesco® Low Profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort. Other features include:
• Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
• No assembly required, reducing installation time and effort.
• No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
• May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
• All sizes (with the exception of the 500 gallon) are suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
• Access openings and lids accept Norwesco® low profile manhole extensions, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
• Tanks (with the exception of the 500 gallon) are available with PVC tees and gaskets supplied loose or with installed PVC tees and septic adapters.
• 750 Gallon
• 1000 Gallon
• 1250 Gallon
• 1500 Gallon
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS®) is focused on drainage products and services that deliver solutions for the most persistent and challenging water management problems. From safely pre-treating and managing stormwater runoff, to helping developers and property owners harvest rainwater, we focus on the development of water solutions that make land more arable, cities more livable, and the world a greener place to live.
ADS® is a leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe and ancillary products, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and superior drainage solutions for use in the construction and infrastructure marketplace. Our innovative pipes, fittings, basins and other products are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including non-residential, residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of our domestic and international end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, our overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, ADS® operates a global network of approximately 60 manufacturing plants and over 30 distribution centers.
Norwesco® began producing rotationally-molded tanks in 1980 in a single plant in St. Bonifacius, Minnesota. Now, that plant is the headquarters for thirteen additional manufacturing facilities across the U.S. and Canada. Norwesco® is the world’s largest supplier of rotationally molded tanks and Plastics News has ranked us as one of the top ten rotational molders in North America!
Rotational molding is an efficient and effective process for molding hollow, complex, and vertical shapes. The process uses heat to melt and fuse plastic resin in a closed mold, without utilizing pressure. All of our equipment has been customized to improve the speed and efficiency of the manufacturing process.
All contractors are licensed.
To be featured on our Contractor Spotlight List – please contact Sims Plastics and let us know! We will be rotating the companies on this list in future Focal*Points issues.
Licensed Septic Contractors
- Bulls Septic (Odessa/Midland) 432-202-9177
- J&B services (Odessa/Midland) 432-260-0092
- Terrett Septic Tank Co. (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-6427
- Bobby Stalvey (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-7143
- K&M Contracting (Waco) 254-292-9669
- Brookshire Septic (Waco) 254-744-0194
- Jernan Construction (Waco) 254-848-4848
- ROTH Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-238-2310
- Hart Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-238-2310
- All Star Sprinkler (Odessa/Midland) 432-880-4825
- Eternal Trees & Landscape (Odessa/Midland) 432-269-6988
- Living Water Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-631-2138
- CLS Clements Lawn (Odessa/Midland) 432-520-4657
- CGW Lawn Sprinkler (Waco) 254-723-8278
- Talbert Irrigation (Waco) 254-218-3517
- Rain on Demand (Waco) 254-855-7106
What else do you need to know?
Here are Some Useful Tips to
Help Your Customers Select the Right Tank!
Below are stats that you can use with your customers to help them choose the right septic product for their needs. Here are a few ideas on how you can use these tips to add value to your customers or as a prospecting tool for your business:
1. Print out the preformatted tips page from this link and give it to your customers when you show up to give an estimate, to provide services, or – mail it along with your invoice if you’ve already finished a job.
2. Add you logo, or print company letter and email the preformatted tips page to any of your existing customers as a reminder about Summer irrigation projects along with a message that you would be happy to handle their septic and irrigation projects for them. Or, you can offer the tips alongside a pre-packaged irrigation or septic service plan where you offer to handle these things for them for a set cost.
3. Offer these tips to local HOA or neighborhood associations for use in their newsletter or to post on their message boards along with your contact information in case residents need help with their plumbing, irrigation, or septic projects.
Who Makes the Best Septic Products?
Norwesco® & ADS®
We have what you need – to succeed!
Ease your mind and eliminate confusion by choosing these products!
Norwesco ® Septic Tank Overview
The world’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene tanks, Norwesco® has been producing polyethylene septic tanks since 1980. With that kind of experience, Norwesco® offers you proven products that you can count on for years of dependable, trouble-free service. Norwesco® septic tanks are backed by a full three-year warranty from date of manufacture and have been approved by state and local health departments from coast to coast. Where applicable, Norwesco® septic tanks have been certified by both IAPMO™ and CSA™.
Please consider the following features when you are looking to purchase a septic tank and you’ll find that Norwesco® tanks will exceed your expectations when it comes to performance and longevity:
Ease of Installation:
For septic system replacement and new home construction, all Norwesco® polyethylene septic tanks are designed for durability and quick, easy installation. Any Norwesco® septic tank can be transported to the job site in a pickup truck and carried by just two people. This enables you to install the tank on your schedule.
Rotationally-Molded, One-Piece Construction:
Norwesco® septic tanks are manufactured by means of the rotational molding process, which produces a one-piece, seamless, watertight tank.
Superior Strength Design:
The rib design and placement in our Legacy tanks provide superior structural integrity to the tank.
Excellent Chemical Resistance:
Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals and by the chemicals and gases present in sewage, so Norwesco® septic tanks will not rust or corrode and require no additional coatings as other tanks do. Our strict quality guidelines ensure an environmentally safe septic tank.
Single or Double Compartment:
We offer tanks in both single and double compartment (2/3 – 1/3). Prior to installing any septic tank, you should check with your local health department for specific requirements that your county or state may enforce.
Norwesco® septic tanks come outfitted with a watertight lid. This improved design is significantly stronger than other lid designs. When leaving our factory, the lid will be attached to the tank with stainless steel screws and comes standard with a gasket between the lid and the tank. The gasket provides a watertight seal at the lid area.
Manhole extensions and lid-riser combinations are available to bring tank access to grade and to meet code specifications (Get more info on accessories at https://www.norwesco.com/products/waste-water-tanks/below-ground-accessories).
ADS® ARC Chamber Overview
The preferred product in leach field applications, our Arc Chambers are designed to accommodate both gravity-fed and pressure-doses systems with quick installation by one person into trench or bed applications.
These septic leaching chambers are sturdy, lightweight plastic units that combine maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity with an improved structural design to handle most any conventional leachfield system challenge without sacrificing performance. This unique combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity as well as ease of installation and simplified contouring capabilities. Features include:
• 20–degree integral articulating joint that is ideal for either straight or contoured septic leachfield applications
• True corrugated chamber design eliminates flat surfaces and provides increased load bearing capability in the trench
• “Lock and Drop” joint provides a more positive connection during installation and backfill
• A universal inlet/outlet end cap
• Inspection vent ports on every unit with easy–to–remove knockouts for maximum job site flexibility
• Convenient five–foot lengths are easy to handle
• Diamond plate texture increases slip resistance and enhances ease of installation
• Side Port Coupler snaps in place to allow side entry at any joint throughout the trench line
• Injection–molded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for lightweight and sturdy design