Save Big! When you purchase a Septic Tank and Leaching Chamber combo from Sims.
Right now, we are offering ALL customers additional discounts on Leaching Chambers. In addition, contractors receive their usual contractor discount on all Septic Tanks and other products from Sims Plastics.
When it comes to Septics Tanks – don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
“You get what you pay for”, and no one wants to have to “redo” a job because of a cheap component failure!
Sims always offers the highest quality products so your jobs are a complete success – for years after they are installed.
Call Sims today – or stop by to see your extra discount your next septic job!
VENDOR AND PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
Keep a close eye on your system operations with clear PVC pipes and fittings.
WHEN YOU NEED TO SEE YOUR SYSTEM AT WORK,
TRUST TRANSPARENT PVC PRODUCTS
AND NEVER GUESS AGAIN!
Sims has the products you need for all your septic and drainage tank needs!
- 1/2″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (300 PSI)
- 3/4″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (240 PSI)
- 1″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (220 PSI)
- 1 1/4″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (180 PSI)
- 1 1/2″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (170 PSI)
- 2″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (140 PSI)
- 2-1/2″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (150 PSI)
- 3″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (130 PSI)
- 4″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (110 PSI)
- 5″ CLEAR PVC PIPE (95 PSI)
- 6″ CLEAR PVC PIPE SCH 40 (90PSI)
(*All Clear PVC Pipe comes in 10′ joints)
CLEAR SCH 40 FITTINGS:
BENEFITS OF CLEAR PVC PRODUCTS:
When visual monitoring of what is going on inside a system is required, clear PVC makes this possible. This is often necessary in laboratory settings and manufacturing plants. Visibility is also commonly needed in clean room applications, where continuous monitoring is vital to maintaining the integrity of a system. Clear PVC is rigid like conventional PVC, but is made from a unique see-through material that allows the contents of the pipe to be clearly seen. With the right clear PVC pipe, you can monitor all of the processes going on inside your system.
There are many benefits to using clear PVC pipe in your system. Like all PVC, it is exceptionally corrosion resistant. This means it can be used with acids, bases and other corrosive chemicals without worry. Additionally, the smooth interior walls will not disrupt the flow of the liquids inside. These walls help reduce problems associated with sediment buildup.
These pipes can handle high pressure situations and can be quickly connected using a solvent welding process or via threaded fittings. Clear PVC is fully compatible with all standard PVC systems, so you can add a clear run of piping if needed without damaging the integrity of your system. PVC also resists bacterial and biological activity, which helps maintain the integrity of the system it is used in.
Unlike other brands, Spears® clear PVC is known for its true clarity. Without the harsh blue tint common to other “clear” PVC products, this clear PVC is much closer to clear with only a slight blueish tint. A variety of diameters are available including everything from 1/4 inch to 6 inches. Choose the pipe you need to add a visual component to your existing system, or build an entirely new system from clear PVC with the right selection of pipes.
Since 1969, Spears® Manufacturing Company has been an industry leader in the highest quality plastic fittings, valves, and pipe and solvent cement products. We specialize in providing products for industrial, plumbing, fire protection, irrigation, and custom fabrication markets. Spears® has a vast offering of products to meet the demands of the many industries we serve. With 16 distribution centers strategically located throughout the United States and over 80,000 published product SKU’s backed by dedicated factory technical support and sales teams, trust Spears® to deliver quality and expertise to your next project.
All contractors are licensed septic and irrigation contractors.
To be featured on our Contractor Spotlight List – please contact Sims Plastics and let us know! We will be rotating the companies on this list in future Focal*Points issues.
Licensed Septic Contractors
- Bulls Septic (Odessa/Midland) 432-202-9177
- J&B services (Odessa/Midland) 432-260-0092
- Bobby Stalvey (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-7143
- Basin Backhoe & Septic Service (Odessa/Midland) 432-296-9126
- Sky Eagle Skid Steer Service (Odessa/Midland) 432-202-0356
- Terrett Septic Tank Co. (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-6427
- K&M Contracting (Waco) 254-292-9669
- Brookshire Septic (Waco) 254-744-0194
- Jernan Construction (Waco) 254-848-4848
- Central Texas Hydro-Flo (Waco) 254-715-6655
- ROTH Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-238-2310
- Hart Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-238-2310
- All Star (Odessa/Midland) 432-880-4825
- Turf Specialties (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-7166
- Alldredge Garden (Odessa/Midland) 432-682-4500
- CLS Clements Lawn (Odessa/Midland) 432-520-4657
- Home Run (Odessa/Midland) 432-352-6494
- Talbert Irrigation (Waco) 254-218-3517
- Rain on Demand (Waco) 254-855-7106
- Lawns LTD Inc. (Waco) 254-752-8122
- Fitzgerald Lawnscaper LTD (Waco) 254-732-5934
- CGW Lawn Sprinkler (Waco) 254-723-8278
Discounts Now Available for Septic and Leaching Chamber Products!
Check out the featured septic and leaching chamber products below – now available at lower prices for a limited time! Here’s 3 Ideas for how you can use this material:
- Print out this promotional flyer page and give it to your customers when you show up to give an estimate, to provide services, or – mail it along with your invoice if you’ve already finished a job.
- Add your logo or company letterhead and email the promotional flyer page to all of your existing customers to let them know about this special limited-time pricing.
- Share these promotions with a local HOA or neighborhood associations for use in their newsletter or to post on their message boards along with your contact information in case residents need help with their plumbing, irrigation, or septic projects.
Save Big! When you purchase a Septic Tank
and Leaching Chamber combo.
Right now, we are offering our customers additional discounts
on Septic Tanks and Leaching Chambers.
Call us for discounts on Leaching Chambers!