The Box That Covers Your Sprinkler System Valves
Is As Important As The Valves Themselves!
Valve Boxes Offer Ease of Access and Valve Protection
– Available Now at Sims –
- Shop Online
- Call Us Today For A Quote, or
- Stop By for Expert Assistance In Person
VENDOR AND PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
NDS® valve, meter and access boxes are offered in a wide range of sizes from the 6-inch round valve box to the 17″ x 30″ rectangular box. They are available with black, green, purple, gray and sand covers with many designations including irrigation control valve, water, sewer, electric, reclaimed water, cable TV, telephone and others.
STANDARD VALVE BOX
JUMBO VALVE BOX
MINI VALVE BOX
ROUND VALVE BOX
All NDS® meter boxes and covers are injection-molded of durable structural-foam-recycled polyolefin material with a melt index between 10-12. Coloring and UV stabilizers are added along with processing lubricants when needed, resulting in a lasting product built to blend in with any landscape.
In 1972, NDS, Inc. manufactured the first plastic catch basin and a tradition of innovation and water management solutions began. Through the years, NDS® has maintained their position as the global market leader for residential and commercial markets by continuing to innovate within the industry and expand their business across multiple categories.
Today, NDS® is the industry’s primary source for solutions in Storm Water Management, Efficient Landscape Irrigation, and Flow Management Valves for the residential and commercial markets. NDS® remains dedicated to manufacturing products that feature superior performance, durability, and are easy to install while being widely available. These features –along with a dedication to providing exceptional service and support –have made NDS® a trusted and knowledgeable partner in water management solutions both domestically and internationally.
All contractors are licensed septic and irrigation contractors.
To be featured on our Contractor Spotlight List – please contact Sims Plastics and let us know! We will be rotating the companies on this list in future Focal*Points issues.
Licensed Septic Contractors
- Bulls Septic (Odessa/Midland) 432-202-9177
- J&B services (Odessa/Midland) 432-260-0092
- Bobby Stalvey (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-7143
- Basin Backhoe & Septic Service (Odessa/Midland) 432-296-9126
- Sky Eagle Skid Steer Service (Odessa/Midland) 432-202-0356
- Terrett Septic Tank Co. (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-6427
- K&M Contracting (Waco) 254-292-9669
- Brookshire Septic (Waco) 254-744-0194
- Jernan Construction (Waco) 254-848-4848
- Central Texas Hydro-Flo (Waco) 254-715-6655
- ROTH Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-238-2310
- Hart Irrigation (Odessa/Midland) 432-238-2310
- All Star (Odessa/Midland) 432-880-4825
- Turf Specialties (Odessa/Midland) 432-684-7166
- Alldredge Garden (Odessa/Midland) 432-682-4500
- CLS Clements Lawn (Odessa/Midland) 432-520-4657
- Home Run (Odessa/Midland) 432-352-6494
- Talbert Irrigation (Waco) 254-218-3517
- Rain on Demand (Waco) 254-855-7106
- Lawns LTD Inc. (Waco) 254-752-8122
- Fitzgerald Lawnscaper LTD (Waco) 254-732-5934
- CGW Lawn Sprinkler (Waco) 254-723-8278
Tips and Tricks for Irrigation Products!
Ideas for how you can use this material:
- Print out this Tips & Tricks page to give to your customers when you show up to give an estimate, to provide services, or – mail it along with your invoice if you’ve already finished a job.
- Add your logo and print on company letterhead or email the Tips & Tricks page to any of your existing customers to let them know about special pricing and seasonal offers.
- Share this information with a local HOA or neighborhood associations for use in their newsletter or to post on their message boards along with your contact information in case residents need help with their plumbing, irrigation, or septic projects.
TIPS & PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
Keep Your Irrigation Valves Protected And Gain Ease of Access
With A High-Quality Valve Box from NDS®
Quality Valve Boxes with Exceptional Performance NDS® valve and meter boxes are proudly manufactured in Lindsay, CA, and span a wide variety of sizes, from 6″ round to 17″ x 30″ rectangular. Available with black, green, purple, gray, and sand covers with designations including irrigation control valve, water, sewer, electric, reclaimed water, cable TV, telephone, and others, all NDS® boxes and lids contain UV inhibitors for sustained durability and performance in direct sunlight.
The Only Brand Available Everywhere Has The Biggest Portfolio of Products!
NDS® offers more sizes, more colors, and more markings than anyone else.
Superior Performance & Durability:
From installation to long-lasting quality, NDS® manufactures their valve boxes to exacting specifications
Superior Performance & Durability:
NDS® is committed to providing our customers with exceptional service and support that allows them to solve all of their water management problems.
The box that covers your sprinkler system valves is as important as the valves themselves.
While these boxes can sometimes be placed at ground-level, it is becoming increasingly common for the valves to be installed below ground. Installed correctly, the valve box helps to protect from UV lights, weather, and debris by securing irrigation valves and wires in a clean environment to prevent damage. They also make valves and irrigation components easy to locate when maintenance is required.
Valve boxes come in many sizes and colors. You’ll want to choose the size appropriate to how many valves need to be enclosed. A good rule of thumb no more than 3 valves in a standard 14″ valve box. Boxes come in tan, purple, and green to ensure they will blend in with any landscape without creating an eyesore.